Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Yay! It's Christmas Time ...

I'm so relieved that Thanksgiving is over. It's my least favorite holiday.

I swear one day I will get some pictures of my recent projects up. I have been quite busy. I'm crafting for a swap and I have decided to make most of my Christmas gifts this year.

I discovered some wonderful tutorials on http://www.sewmamasew.com/blog2/ and I have already made some things.

The coasters are wonderful and I think that those will make great teacher gifts. I'm also trying to knock out some pajama pants as well.

I made the cutest magnets last night. I was a bit bored and uninspired so I grabbed some buttons to cover, scraps, magnets and my trusty glue gun and came out with these little cuties...





I suppose I will try to get a few more things accomplished tonight.

No comments: